Canku Ota (Many Paths)

  • Vicki W. Barry
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      Greetings,

      We are delighted to announce that, "Canku Ota" (Many Paths,) the award winning e-zine for and about Native Americans is back in business. For those of you who aren't familiar with us, let me just say that we only publish good and positive information. Our goal is to not only help people understand that Native Americans are alive, well, and doing great things, but to make Native children feel good about their culture. For now, we'll be publishing once a month, but that will soon change to a bi-weekly e-zine.

      As before, your support is appreciated.

      You can find us at http://www.cankuota.org

      Pidamaya yedo (thank you very much)

      Vicki Barry