Protecting Children in the 21st Century

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012
      My article that provides guidance on how schools can proceed has been
      published in District Administration.

      http://www.districtadministration.com/article/protecting-children-21st-century

      I am working on instructional and professional development resources, to
      go along with my new book. The instructional objectives I have outlined
      are available on my site. More soon to come.

      Embrace Civility (a program of Center for Safe and Responsible Internet Use)
      http://embracecivility.org
      nwillard@...

      Author of:
      Cyber Savvy: Embracing Digital Safety and Civility (2011, Corwin Press)
      Cyberbullying and Cyberthreats: Responding to the Challenge of Online Social Cruelty, Threats, and Distress (2007, Research Press)
      Cyber Safe Kids, Cyber Savvy Teens: Helping Young People Learn to Use the Internet in a Safe and responsible Manner (2007, Jossey Bass)