ISTE Forum Event Join DE SIG's Forum In Denver at ISTE

  • BBracey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
      Join DE SIG 's Forum Attending ISTE 2010 in Denver?

      Join us at this exciting SIGDE Event!The Digital Generation, the
      Digital Divide, the Mobile Divide, the Literacy DivideJoin us for a
      forum drawing on a change and new models in educational practice.

      This forum will address a variety of topics with interaction from the
      audience.

      Alexander Repenning will be our featured presenter as we look at ways
      of achieving digital equity with Globaloria, reading literacy, ITEST
      ideas and best practices and Edutopia's "Digital Generation Project".

      We Just added Epals as another resource.

      Looking forward to your participation.

      Date: Monday June, 28th
      Time: 8:30-10:30 a.m.
      Cost: $25
      -Location: Colorado Convention Center Room 501/502

      Register Here:
      http://www.facebook.com/l/b2c6b;<http://center.uoregon.edu/ISTE/2010/registration/>
      http://www.facebook.com/l/b2c6b;center.uoregon.edu/ISTE/2010/registration/