FTC educational materials on advertising

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      Hi all, I just received this announcement from the FTC for some great
      curriculum resources on advertising. The FTC is doing excellent work in
      the creation of educational material. I hope you have also looked at
      their NetCeteria guide for parents on Internet safety.
      <http://www.onguardonline.gov/topics/net-cetera.aspx> Also for high
      school students, this OnGuardOnline site will provide excellent
      instructional resources.