5OSME PLUS! early bird registration extended

  • Patsy Wang-Iverson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 8:25 AM
      Hello,

      The early bird registration for 5OSME PLUS!* has been extended through 15
      March 2010: www.origami-usa.org/5osme_registration

      If you have not seen it, I am reposting the link to the list of accepted
      abstract titles: www.origami-usa.org/5osme_acceptedabstracts

      *5OSME PLUS! (www.origami-usa.org/5osme) includes both the traditional OSME
      (International Conference on Origami in Science, Mathematics, and Science)
      Conference and PLUS! (a folding convention). AND, you get two for the price
      of one, as the early bird rate for both events is $195.

      5OSME PLUS! is scheduled for 13-17 July 2010 at the Singapore Management
      University in Singapore. We have an increasing number of co-sponsors, the
      most recent being the MIT-SMART Centre.

      For those of you who may not have considered attending 5OSME PLUS! or are on
      the fence about traveling to Singapore, may I share with you the following
      link containing an essay written by someone who recently returned from a
      visit to Singapore:

      http://www.themeparkinsider.com/flume/201003/1736/

      Separate from 5OSME PLUS!, but occurring the week of 19 July, I will be
      leading a small group of 12 people to visit schools in Singapore. Those who
      register for 5OSME PLUS! have first priority.

      Hope to see you in Singapore in July!

      Best regards,

      Patsy
      o/b/o the 5OSME Organizing Committee