Identity theft/computer security educational resouces

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi all,

      I was made aware of some good resources to address instruction around
      identity theft and cybersecurity.

      The Identity Theft Resource Center focuses on identity theft, the result
      of a lack of cybersecurity. Our website is www.idtheftcenter.org
      <http://www.idtheftcenter.org> and you will find various videos,
      interactive games and quizzes, and even teacher curriculum materials on
      our Teen Space (see top bar of home page).

      Linda Foley, the lady behind this work, has 2 lifetime teaching
      credentials, has done curriculum development, is a published writer for
      children, and has written for 3-12 textbooks and ESL material publishers.