The Internet safety legend

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Well, apparently I have not yet discovered the secret cure for all Internet
      concerns. Behold the Cyberspace Superman! (Get out your trumpet!)

      "To many he is known as this century's visionary behind 21st Century Digital
      Responsibility. In some circles he is referred to as the father of digital
      safety. To his peers he is regarded as an instrumental leader of proactive
      21st century education and awareness."

      http://newsblaze.com/story/20090630203201001.np/topstory.html

      Based on the information on his site, no one else has ever focused on
      "responsible Internet use."

      Clearly, I need a better publicist.

      Have a happy 4th of July. :-)

      http://cyber-safe-kids.com
      http://csriu.wordpress.com

      Aggression, Threats, and Distress (Research Press)

      Cyber-Safe Kids, Cyber-Savvy Teens: Helping Young People Learn to Use the
      Internet Safely and Responsibly (Jossey-Bass)