More gray hairs for IT Directors

  • Art Wolinsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      Hi Folks,

      A few weeks ago, I wrote about Google Wave and some of the challenges
      it will present to education. This week another company joins in
      with something that is unlike anything else out there.

      The Opera web browser has been around for a long time, but they have
      just released an alpha product call Unite that will turn any personal
      computer into a server that will allow it to share applications
      through the browser! You can read more about it here.
      http://labs.opera.com/news/2009/06/16/

      Between Wave and Opera Unite, white hairs will be sprouting on the
      heads of school IT directors faster than dandelions in a cow pasture.

      Art

      Art Wolinsky
      OEO 3DWriting.com
      Technology Director - Online Internet Institute
      Educational Technology Director - WiredSafety.org
      awolinsky@...
      (609) 698-8223 (Home Office)
      (609) 618-4433 (Cell)

      I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
      I will surely learn a great deal today.