Canku Ota (Many Paths)

  • Garnet1654@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
      Greetings all,

      At long last, Canku Ota (Many Paths) is back! Paul and I have had some life
      setbacks, but our hearts are with this project and we welcome all of you to
      rejoin us.

      Please visit us at _http://www.cankuota.org_ (http://www.cankuota.org)

      Thank you all,

      Paul and Vicki Barry

    • Vicki W. Barry
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
        Greetings,

        We are delighted to announce that, "Canku Ota" (Many Paths,) the award winning e-zine for and about Native Americans is back in business. For those of you who aren't familiar with us, let me just say that we only publish good and positive information. Our goal is to not only help people understand that Native Americans are alive, well, and doing great things, but to make Native children feel good about their culture. For now, we'll be publishing once a month, but that will soon change to a bi-weekly e-zine.

        As before, your support is appreciated.

        You can find us at http://www.cankuota.org

        Pidamaya yedo (thank you very much)

        Vicki Barry