Education Debate 2008 Blog....

  • BBracey@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2008
      As you know, our educational needs have reached critical mass.  With the
      upcoming Presidential election just around the corner, there's no better time for
      you to weigh in with your thoughts, experiences, and suggestions to impact
      next steps.

      To help share the dialog, click here for the Education Debate 2008 Blog,
      sponsored by Arc Capital Development.
      Click Education Debate 2008 Blog!
      Sound off on the proposed solutions suggested by our two Presidential
      candidates.

      This blog collects resources, ideas, opinions from people in education and
      politics, and late-breaking news relevant to the future of education in one
      place so that you can learn, draw your own conclusions, and contribute your
      expertise to the conversation.

      No matter who carries the presidential, congressional, and local elections
      this fall, we all know much work is needed, and your voice must be heard.

      Please join us,
      Rita Ferrandino and Kevin Custer
      http://educationdebate2008.org

      About Rita