REPLY: Google Earth Lessons

  • Chris Smith (iESF)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2008
      Following on from an earlier posting ... I have a list of places for
      educators to find support and resources about using Google Earth in teaching
      and learning at ...

      http://www.shambles.net/pages/learning/GeogP/gearthplan/

      Hope this is helpful

      Chris
      Second Life: Shamblesguru Voom
      Twitter: shamblesguru Skype: cthsmith
      ePortfolio www.shambles.net/csmith
      w-shops www.shambles.net/csmith/workshops
      Chris Smith : email: csmith@...
      Based in Thailand, working across S.E.Asia
      The Education Project Asia www.shambles.net
      Support for ICT across the Curriculum (consultancy)
      'It's out there somewhere, the trick is finding it'