Re: Internet Safety Technical Task Force Intern Wanted

  • clnelson0517
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2008
      Favorite Podcasts:
      Ideas and Thoughts /Also podcast as EdTech Posse
      Tech Chick Tips
      Moving at the Sped of Creativity
      November Learning
      TedTalks
      Bit By Bit
      Women of Web 2.0
      Media Snackers
      Driving Questions
      Open Thinking & Digital Pedagogy
      SmartBoard Lessons Podcast
      TeechTeacher
      Terry Friedman's Educational Technology

      http://www.zephoria.org/thoughts/archives/2008/03/30/seeking_researc.html

      > On the topic of favorite blogs, right now the list is interesting,
      > but short. If you haven't already done so and you're willing you
      > share a few with me, I'd appreciate it.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Art
      >

      > Art Wolinsky
      > OEO 3DWriting.com
      > Technology Director - Online Internet Institute
      > Educational Technology Director - WiredSafety.org
      > awolinsky@...
      > (609) 698-8223 (Home Office)
      > (609) 618-4433 (Cell)
      >
      > I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
      > I will surely learn a great deal today.

    • Jacqui Cyrus
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2008
        Hi:
        I'm a bit confused. Did you want a contribution for a favorite BLOG
        or a favorite podcast?

        -j-

        On Apr 1, 2008, at 12:29 PM, Art Wolinsky wrote:

        > Hi Folks,
        >
        > Last week I posted a request asking you to share your favorite
        > podcast(s). Surprisingly, the response has been sparse. I'll see
        > what comes in during the next few days and post the results, but
        > that's not the main reason for this post.
        >
        > One of the blogs I read is anophenia by danah boyd. danah, is the
        > co-director of the Interent Safety Technical Task Force and she is
        > seeking a research assistant for the task force. On the chance that
        > someone here is interested or knows someone who is interested, here's
        > the information from her blog.
        >
        > http://www.zephoria.org/thoughts/archives/2008/03/30/
        > seeking_researc.html
        >
        > On the topic of favorite blogs, right now the list is interesting,
        > but short. If you haven't already done so and you're willing you
        > share a few with me, I'd appreciate it.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Art
        >
        > Art Wolinsky
        > OEO 3DWriting.com
        > Technology Director - Online Internet Institute
        > Educational Technology Director - WiredSafety.org
        > awolinsky@...
        > (609) 698-8223 (Home Office)
        > (609) 618-4433 (Cell)
        >
        > I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
        > I will surely learn a great deal today.

        Jacqui Cyrus, M.A., M.Ed., Ed.D.
        Instructional Technology
        School of Education
        University of Guam
        Mangilao, GU 96923
        ++++++++++++++++++
        Email: jcyrus@...
        iChat: JacquiCyrus
        Yahoo Chat: dr.jcyrus
        Skype: jcyrus
        Personal BLOG: http://jcyrus.edublogs.org/
        Tech BLOG: http://cyrustech.blogspot.com/
      • Art Wolinsky
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
          Sorry for any confusion. If I mixed and matched references in
          messages, it's only because confusion is my home state. :-) The
          request was for podcasts.

          Thanks,
          Art