Internet Safety Technical Task Force Intern Wanted

  • Art Wolinsky
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 7:29 PM
      Hi Folks,

      Last week I posted a request asking you to share your favorite
      podcast(s). Surprisingly, the response has been sparse. I'll see
      what comes in during the next few days and post the results, but
      that's not the main reason for this post.

      One of the blogs I read is anophenia by danah boyd. danah, is the
      co-director of the Interent Safety Technical Task Force and she is
      seeking a research assistant for the task force. On the chance that
      someone here is interested or knows someone who is interested, here's
      the information from her blog.

      http://www.zephoria.org/thoughts/archives/2008/03/30/seeking_researc.html

      On the topic of favorite blogs, right now the list is interesting,
      but short. If you haven't already done so and you're willing you
      share a few with me, I'd appreciate it.

      Thanks,
      Art

      Art Wolinsky
      OEO 3DWriting.com
      Technology Director - Online Internet Institute
      Educational Technology Director - WiredSafety.org
      awolinsky@...
      (609) 698-8223 (Home Office)
      (609) 618-4433 (Cell)

      I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
      I will surely learn a great deal today.
    • clnelson0517
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31 7:37 PM
        Favorite Podcasts:
        Ideas and Thoughts /Also podcast as EdTech Posse
        Tech Chick Tips
        Moving at the Sped of Creativity
        November Learning
        TedTalks
        Bit By Bit
        Women of Web 2.0
        Media Snackers
        Driving Questions
        Open Thinking & Digital Pedagogy
        SmartBoard Lessons Podcast
        TeechTeacher
        Terry Friedman's Educational Technology

        --- In wwwedu@yahoogroups.com, Art Wolinsky <awolinsky@...> wrote:

        > Hi Folks,
        >
        > Last week I posted a request asking you to share your favorite
        > podcast(s). Surprisingly, the response has been sparse. I'll see
        > what comes in during the next few days and post the results, but
        > that's not the main reason for this post.
        >
        > One of the blogs I read is anophenia by danah boyd. danah, is the
        > co-director of the Interent Safety Technical Task Force and she is
        > seeking a research assistant for the task force. On the chance that
        > someone here is interested or knows someone who is interested, here's
        > the information from her blog.

        http://www.zephoria.org/thoughts/archives/2008/03/30/seeking_researc.html

        > On the topic of favorite blogs, right now the list is interesting,
        > but short. If you haven't already done so and you're willing you
        > share a few with me, I'd appreciate it.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Art
        >

        > Art Wolinsky
        > OEO 3DWriting.com
        > Technology Director - Online Internet Institute
        > Educational Technology Director - WiredSafety.org
        > awolinsky@...
        > (609) 698-8223 (Home Office)
        > (609) 618-4433 (Cell)
        >
        > I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
        > I will surely learn a great deal today.

      • Jacqui Cyrus
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31 11:44 PM
          Hi:
          I'm a bit confused. Did you want a contribution for a favorite BLOG
          or a favorite podcast?

          -j-

          On Apr 1, 2008, at 12:29 PM, Art Wolinsky wrote:

          > Hi Folks,
          >
          > Last week I posted a request asking you to share your favorite
          > podcast(s). Surprisingly, the response has been sparse. I'll see
          > what comes in during the next few days and post the results, but
          > that's not the main reason for this post.
          >
          > One of the blogs I read is anophenia by danah boyd. danah, is the
          > co-director of the Interent Safety Technical Task Force and she is
          > seeking a research assistant for the task force. On the chance that
          > someone here is interested or knows someone who is interested, here's
          > the information from her blog.
          >
          > http://www.zephoria.org/thoughts/archives/2008/03/30/
          > seeking_researc.html
          >
          > On the topic of favorite blogs, right now the list is interesting,
          > but short. If you haven't already done so and you're willing you
          > share a few with me, I'd appreciate it.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Art
          >
          > Art Wolinsky
          > OEO 3DWriting.com
          > Technology Director - Online Internet Institute
          > Educational Technology Director - WiredSafety.org
          > awolinsky@...
          > (609) 698-8223 (Home Office)
          > (609) 618-4433 (Cell)
          >
          > I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
          > I will surely learn a great deal today.

          Jacqui Cyrus, M.A., M.Ed., Ed.D.
          Instructional Technology
          School of Education
          University of Guam
          Mangilao, GU 96923
          ++++++++++++++++++
          Email: jcyrus@...
          iChat: JacquiCyrus
          Yahoo Chat: dr.jcyrus
          Skype: jcyrus
          Personal BLOG: http://jcyrus.edublogs.org/
          Tech BLOG: http://cyrustech.blogspot.com/
        • Art Wolinsky
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
            Sorry for any confusion. If I mixed and matched references in
            messages, it's only because confusion is my home state. :-) The
            request was for podcasts.

            Thanks,
            Art