Re: Blogs merging and an unusual workshop

  • Jeff Cooper
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 29 9:20 AM
      I would like to correct some serious misinformation being spread by Art Wolinsky:

      1a. Blogs merging and an unusual workshop
      Posted by: "Art Wolinsky" awolinsky@... myspamkan
      Date: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:32 am ((PST))

      Hi Folks,
      If you don't read either one, then as Roseann Roseannadana says, "Never miiiind."
      First, there is the misspelling of Roseanne Roseannadanna, but I'm not here to correct Art's spelling. No... I'm here to point out that Roseanne *never said this*! It was indeed that notable substitute teacher, Emily Latella, who was known for saying this, first after saying she was sorry to hear about the "stubbing" of the regular teacher. Art, it's misinformation like this that causes rumors to spread, and young students today to think that Larry the Cable Guy is actually funny.

    • Art Wolinsky
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
        LOL!!! Thanks for the morning chuckle, Jeff. It made my day and I
        stand corrected. Well to be technical, I sit corrected. It's
        difficult to stand, type, and be contrite a the same time.

        So to quote Roseann Roseannadana,
        "If it's not one thing it's another." or was it, "If it's not one
        thing, it something else." or was it, "It's always something!"

        It's great to have these really high-level intellectual discussions
        and once again I live up to my signature line.

        Art

        At 12:20 PM 2/29/2008, you wrote:

        >I would like to correct some serious misinformation being spread by
        >Art Wolinsky:
        >
        >1a. Blogs merging and an unusual workshop
        >Posted by: "Art Wolinsky"
        ><mailto:awolinsky%403dwriting.com>awolinsky@... myspamkan
        >Date: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:32 am ((PST))
        >
        >Hi Folks,
        >If you don't read either one, then as says, "Never miiiind."
        >First, there is the misspelling of Roseanne Roseannadanna, but I'm
        >not here to correct Art's spelling. No... I'm here to point out that
        >Roseanne *never said this*! It was indeed that notable substitute
        >teacher, Emily Latella, who was known for saying this, first after
        >saying she was sorry to hear about the "stubbing" of the regular
        >teacher. Art, it's misinformation like this that causes rumors to
        >spread, and young students today to think that Larry the Cable Guy
        >is actually funny.

        Art Wolinsky
        Educational Technology Director - WiredSafety.org
        awolinsky@...
        (609) 698-8223 (Home Office)
        (609) 618-4433 (Cell)

        I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
        I will surely learn a great deal today.