Re: [WWWEDU] Blogs merging and an unusual workshop

  • Ferdi Serim
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2008
      TLR&R is now bookmarked for me ;->

      ps - you were dreaming ;->

      On Feb 28, 2008, at 7:31 AM, Art Wolinsky wrote:

      > Hi Folks,
      >
      > The purpose of this post is two-fold. The first is to let you know
      > that I will be merging my two blogs.
    • Jeff Cooper
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 29, 2008
        I would like to correct some serious misinformation being spread by Art Wolinsky:

        1a. Blogs merging and an unusual workshop
        Posted by: "Art Wolinsky" awolinsky@... myspamkan
        Date: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:32 am ((PST))

        Hi Folks,
        If you don't read either one, then as Roseann Roseannadana says, "Never miiiind."
        First, there is the misspelling of Roseanne Roseannadanna, but I'm not here to correct Art's spelling. No... I'm here to point out that Roseanne *never said this*! It was indeed that notable substitute teacher, Emily Latella, who was known for saying this, first after saying she was sorry to hear about the "stubbing" of the regular teacher. Art, it's misinformation like this that causes rumors to spread, and young students today to think that Larry the Cable Guy is actually funny.

      • Art Wolinsky
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2008
          LOL!!! Thanks for the morning chuckle, Jeff. It made my day and I
          stand corrected. Well to be technical, I sit corrected. It's
          difficult to stand, type, and be contrite a the same time.

          So to quote Roseann Roseannadana,
          "If it's not one thing it's another." or was it, "If it's not one
          thing, it something else." or was it, "It's always something!"

          It's great to have these really high-level intellectual discussions
          and once again I live up to my signature line.

          Art

          At 12:20 PM 2/29/2008, you wrote:

          >I would like to correct some serious misinformation being spread by
          >Art Wolinsky:
          >
          >1a. Blogs merging and an unusual workshop
          >Posted by: "Art Wolinsky"
          ><mailto:awolinsky%403dwriting.com>awolinsky@... myspamkan
          >Date: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:32 am ((PST))
          >
          >Hi Folks,
          >If you don't read either one, then as says, "Never miiiind."
          >First, there is the misspelling of Roseanne Roseannadanna, but I'm
          >not here to correct Art's spelling. No... I'm here to point out that
          >Roseanne *never said this*! It was indeed that notable substitute
          >teacher, Emily Latella, who was known for saying this, first after
          >saying she was sorry to hear about the "stubbing" of the regular
          >teacher. Art, it's misinformation like this that causes rumors to
          >spread, and young students today to think that Larry the Cable Guy
          >is actually funny.

          Art Wolinsky
          Educational Technology Director - WiredSafety.org
          awolinsky@...
          (609) 698-8223 (Home Office)
          (609) 618-4433 (Cell)

          I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.
          I will surely learn a great deal today.