Got my XO laptop today

  • cyberpg2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2007
      Greetings wwweduers,

      My XO laptop got delivered today - see it fresh out of the box!
      lots of pics and links to more info
      http://blog.edu-cyberpg.com/2007/12/22/I+Got+My+XO+Laptop+Today.aspx

      I think I can actually use this to read books, you can twist the
      monitor around, lay it down and read.

      The weird thing is that I got email today saying that my xo wouldn't
      be delivered until jan 15. but it came today!

      Then it says i will have to wait for email with a pin # to call
      t-mobile for my 1 year free connection.

      I thought I've be getting the pull cord thingy to wind it up and the
      solar panels too - but no - not in the box - it costs more money.

      It was easy to take pictures, video, record stuff.

      Can't wait to start really playing with it.
      If anyone gets one and is around the philly area, let me know.

      Happy Holidays,

      Karen Ellis
      toll free 1-877-220-0262

      <©>~~~~~<©>~~~~~<©>~~~~~<©>~~~~~<©>~~~~~<©>
      The Educational CyberPlayGround
      http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/

      National Children's Folksong Repository
      http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/NCFR/

      Educational CyberPlayGround Blog
      http://blog.edu-cyberpg.com/

      Net Happenings, K12 Newsletters, Network Newsletters
      http://www.edu-cyberpg.com/Community/

      7 Hot Site Awards
      New York Times, USA Today , MSNBC, Earthlink,
      USA Today Best Bets For Educators, Macworld Top Fifty