8564Re: Be a detective (was Re: [WWWEDU] Rant)

    May 23, 2006
      Close, but keep digging. Bsafe Online provides home Internet services.

      Hint: Look under Partners Strategic. Click on what you find there. And when
      you get to this site, look under SOHO/Home and then click on the link that
      says <click here>.

      Nancy

      > Answer: Bsafe Online
      >
      > On 5/23/06, Nancy Willard <nwillard@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Hey folks.
      >> See if you can be the first first person who finds the answer to this
      >> question. Figure out which filtering software company whose product is
      >> used in many
      >> public schools is closely associated with (I would say "in bed, but we all
      >> know they don't do that) the American Family Association -- an arch
      >> conservative religious right group.
      >>
      >> --
      >> Sharon Lawler, Librarian
      >> Randolph Elementary
      >> Universal City TX 78148
      >> 210-357-2353
      >> smclawler@...

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Cruelty, Threats, and Distress, a resource for educators, is now available
      online at http://cyberbully.org
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic