11774Canku Ota New Issue

  • Vicki W. Barry
    Jun 1, 2013
      Greetings,

      The June issue of "Canku Ota" (Many Paths) is on the website. We've added a new category called "Healthy Living" in which we'll be sharing information on how to live a healthier lifestyle. If you know of a program that is doing this, please send it my way.

      We've also joined "Go Fund Me" in an effort to continue doing what we do. One of our biggest needs is updated software as ours is over ten years old!! Here's the link http://www.gofundme.com/31366g.

      As always, Paul and I truly appreciate each and every one of you.

      Here's the link to our site: http://www.cankuota.org/

      Thank you for visiting and if you like what you see, please share!

      Vicki Barry
      editor "Canku Ota" (Many Paths)