Re: And you're worried about the Jews!!

  • Monie
    Message 1 of 13 , May 23 9:03 PM
      I don't know about Hash being able to do THAT to a person...just marijuanna won't.

      Thats some pretty heavy shit there Rene.
      I doubt its just cannabis alone that put these men into trances and hypnotised themselves to commit violent crimes.

      But hey I have a question here.

      How much can we trust these "medical terms" for mental behaviors?

      Don't you all get a little suspicious (like I do) about the amount of Jewish psychiatrist and counselors?

      Would love to hear from you guys again....!

      --- In www_jewwatch_workgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Rene" <rpsugar@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > involving trauma, shock and fear, drugs, hypnsosis and electronic
      > methods.
      >
      > The purpose of the above is more sophisticated and meant to be long term
      > breakdown of the unity of identity and mind for on-call active missions
      > whatever they might be from the seemingly innocent to the downright
      > directly criminal act of murder, espionage, drug-mules and
      > messengers...like robots.
      >
      > However, the methods of direct mind-control in the past was equally
      > successful to the agenda such people were motivated to commit under
      > trance-illusionary manipulation a specific function on adhoc basis. Who
      > knows if even Hashish and/or other drugs were used to ehnance the
      > suggesitive state.
      >
      > --- In www_jewwatch_workgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Rene" <rpsugar@>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > LOL! It wasn't under the effects of Hashish that young men were
      > induced
      > > to commit crimes, but during it's effects suggestions planted in their
      > > Euphoric state (and afterwards) that were planted for them to commit
      > > their deeds in order to return 'to this heavenly-like state".
      > > Undoubtedly some props were used while they were stoned or at least
      > > suggestions (like beautiful women surrounding them [:p] in luxurious
      > > backgrounds etc). I am not sure all what techniques they used, but
      > > Hashish was a major ingredient in their mind-controlled addled minds.
      > > doubt this was the only method, but the use of it stuck with them and
      > we
      > > got the word Assassin!
      > >

      > > --- In www_jewwatch_workgroup@yahoogroups.com, "James R. Stenzel"

      > > >centuries
      > > >

      > > > The depth to which some of my contributors
      > > > here go in sorting out the complex warp
      > > > and weft of the story of the jews and their
      > > > relatives is truly mind-boggling at times!
      > > >
      > > > What's always astounded me has been the relationship
      > > > said to exist between hashish and assassins--the
      > > > very origin of the term "assassin" coming from
      > > > the roots of the modern noun "hashish".
      > > >
      > > > From what I've seen of users of marijuana,
      > > > it tends to create happy states-of-mind where
      > > > the users are extremely satisfied with whatever
      > > > state-of-being life has dealt them that particular
      > > > day. I can't imagine a less likely candidate for
      > > > a drug to induce or facilitate the violent taking
      > > > of the lives of other human beings.
      > > >
      > > > Perhaps like ritalin, where an amphetamine
      > > > /stimulant is supposed to calm down a certain
      > > > type of aberrant nervous system, in the individual
      > > > given to assassination and other brutal behaviors
      > > > something which normally will calm or satiate
      > > > a normal human mind has quite a different/opposite/
      > > > unanticipated effect.
      > > >
      > > > Maybe the people who produced that ancient
      > > > anti-marijuana film, Reefer Madness, were not
      > > > so laughable as subsequent generations of
      > > > marijuana advocates have thought.
      > > >
      > > > I hate to be apologizing all the time---sorry

    • James R. Stenzel
      Message 2 of 13 , May 24 3:17 PM
        --- In www_jewwatch_workgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Monie" <hecatemother@...> wrote:
        > WHAT ARE BATAAN DEATH MARCH????? EXCERCISES..?? PLEASE EXPLAIN.

        Fair enough--that deserves some clarification. This is something
        I have in-common with the fellow who created jewwatch in the
        first place--sometimes he makes comments with references in them
        which are somewhat oblique and really don't make a lot of sense
        unless you're someone who tends to have the same warped
        outlook on life he has.

        I merely meant have you tried doing exercises which are moderately intense and continue for a long time--endurance type
        things like long-distance cycling or running. It's nothing new
        that these types of exercises will release self-made morphine-like chemicals---"endorphins" into the bloodstream and
        it could be that this sort of activity, as well as being good for the physiognomy generally, could give you all the mood-boosting you'd ever want or desire, if you haven't tried that type of thing already and found it wanting.

        > Malady specific "chemotherapies?" what is that? Prozac???

        I didn't have any specifics in-mind and don't generally recommend
        that sort of thing as a life-style, but I have a relative who
        says she discovered that she was more-or-less in a depressed
        state and began use of some sort of mood-elevating drug--one of
        the newer ones I believe---and it really did make a difference in
        her outlook on life.

        The only thing that really bothers me about the habitual use of marijuana is the act of smoking it. Breathing smoke is something our and most other organisms are keyed to avoid desperately. It's not a life-affirming activity to breath carbon monoxide intentionally into one's lungs. Admittedly at the active-principle strengths the drug war has forced growers to produce (in order to more easily avoid interdiction efforts on any particular
        monetary value of product) people no longer need to take a lot
        of harmful smoke into their lungs to get the desired effect.

        The individual I used to paint for used a thing called a "stone"
        or maybe it was a "one-hitter". He and the other painter who
        was smoking rope in our crew would literally just take one
        puff off it in the morning before commencing work, one at
        lunch again and maybe one after work, though with that guy
        after-work was more time to consume the better part of a case
        of beer and go fishing.

        And I must admit I would help him with the latter, while
        taking a pass on the former. Now I scarcely drink at all
        ---maybe a few nips on and after one of the popular "amateur nights" just as a traditional thing.

        I used to ride a bicycle quite a bit for transportation and
        after a nice state-park rails-to-trails conversion called the
        KATY trail (named after the Missouri-Kansas-Texas line it was
        converted from) opened I started doing longer recreational
        rides--though nothing as astounding as Susan Notarangelo-Haldeman
        (former grammer-school classmate) became famous for!

        I found that grinding down that levee-top trail along the river and bluffs mile after mile gave a mood-boosting effect and I developed a sort of "jones" for doing so after awhile. I'd imagine marathon running or lap-swimming could do the same thing for someone. In fact, likely backpacking would be very good for that too. Bodybuilding, team sports which are active, like soccer or basketball--all could do the same thing for you. I readily admit to the ones which involve getting outdoors in the natural environment for a total good experience involving almost every type of pleasurable stimulation---sights, sounds, smells, kinesthetics--the total human experience.

        > Thanks James your a hoot!

        Ah--the call of one of my favorite birds!

        I'm glad you can enjoy our little online gathering-
        place here (unlike some people seem capable of). Also
        I'm glad to know you'd used my fact-filled website/
        online library of amazing facts about the remarkable
        jews and associated issues. It's maintained in the
        spirit of doing a public service and it's always good
        to have that motivation rewarded with some appreciation.

        And thanks to the many others who study there--whether
        they take time to inform us or not. We know it's
        fairly popular/infamous loved/hated. I've done other
        public spirited type activities before but this is
        certainly on that's offered the most satisfaction
        for the amount of effort put forth.
      • Rene
        Message 3 of 13 , May 25 12:18 AM

          :))  I think the use of the word Hashisheen (or the use of hashish) is more complicated than that, part legend, part prejudice and partly true in ways yet unknown.  Other drugs were used also (seeming to come from the region of India) like opium.  Certain individuals and groups of people have a certain disposition to react differently than others on any particular drug.  I know only once according to my experience that it affected one man to be violent.  The people closest to him insisted that he had not taken anything more hallucinatory and not even imbibed alcohol (I couldn't believe it myself!  Alcohol, I could easily believe).  Here's a quote from an interesting site on Hashish and other related things on chemical usage:

          The effect produced by hemp in its different forms varies, like that of opium, both in kind and in degree, with the race of men who use it, and with the individual to whom it is administered. Upon orientals, its general effect is of an agreeable and cheerful character, exciting them to laugh, dance, and sing, and to commit various extravagances -- acting as an aphrodisiac, and increasing the appetite for food. Some, however, it renders excitable and quarrelsome, and disposes to acts of violence. It is from the extravagant behaviour of individuals of this latter temperament that the use and meaning of our word assassin have most probably arisen. it is from such effects of this substance also that we obtain a solution of the extravagances and barbarous cruelties which we read of as practised occasionally by Eastern despots.  See: http://nepenthes.lycaeum.org/Ludlow/Texts/assassin.html and the suggested  link at the bottom http://nepenthes.lycaeum.org/Ludlow/Texts/johnston.html#R10

          I suspect it was these types disposed to violence under this influence (and probably opiates) that were culitivated from young men to be recruited by those ruthless Eastern Depots, who were themselves initiates of powerful secret societies of which the Hash-eaters themselves were associated with (from Sufi practices in mystic dabbling).  I can't help but feel that there was also not some Thugee connection. These robber-killers lacked any conscience whatsoever, even boasted how normal it was for them to do their sneaky murderous deeds.  They would classify as assassins in our contemporary definition. I don't recall drugs ever having to be used and their recruits were from children of the victims they set up for robbery and murder.  The Thuggees alone are an interesting story and their origin 'appears' to be in India also.

          I know this is waaaay off the topic of this forum.  I just wanted to point out that mind-control can be as simple as a lie to motivate people to do things they would not otherwise do, to the extreme forms of mind-control that have been a matter of experiment throughout the last century at the least (but probably extremely far longer).  Religon, itself, is mind-control on a literal level abusing natural spirituality with complex literalist lies and dogmas to the very extreme of regimentation upon those brainwashed.  I view the Torah/Talmud Jews to be a product of this type of mind-control (as I do the Mohammedans and Christians to simlilar degrees).  I would think the scum insider initiates that manipulate the ignorant illiterate and gullible through out the ages would ever resist 'direct' means to control minds individually and collectively through scientific means (as many people loose the grip the old lies have on them).

          This is just one example of a person involved in this brain/mind control, which is scary when one considers it is alledged that the electronic means no longer requires implanted electrodes (see here: http://hebrewroots.ning.com/profiles/blogs/hdtv-it-is-not-just-crisper :O.  It's bad enough to concede even the liklihood of the latter having been made use of.  This is a story of Dr. Jose Delgado's experimentation with brain implant mind-control electronics:  http://www.wanttoknow.info/650517nytimes.  It is for the reason of there being many 'Jewish' scientist/psychiatrists and psychologists polluting that field (never mind the monies directed behind it and it's best known conveyance...the CIA in the west), that MK-Ultra and other secret programs of this type would be in the interest of the 'Chosen ones' (esp. the even more chosen hereditary ruling classes among them).  The CIA co-opted nearly all the 'mental-health' field in this Manhattan-like project (heck! It's tentacles even reach into my country Canada!) and we are still being lied to in spite of the confession after getting 'caught'.  The CIA, itself, is only one of several secretive organisations to which this field of mind-control can be used and experimented with.

          Here's a quote from Dr. Jose Delgado:

          "Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain." Dr. Jose Delgado

          You might find this link interesting also. It covers quite a lot of current research: http://www.geocities.com/skews_me_too/implants.html

          Now I can't prove Delgado was Jewish (tho it is a common enough used Spanish Jewish name), but I don't or shouldn't have to prove who was behind the creation of the OSS-CIA. Merely mentioning William Donovan should clearly point the finger at the Rot-Childs and the Roach-fellers (Grandee Sephardic Jews in origin and beneficiaries of Rot-Child assistance as hidden proxies).  Donavan was a go-pher for these 'elitests' of the Frankist and Talmudic stream that sits atop the Jewish pile of filth and permeates it's mainstream attitudes.  There are other connections, but it is clear the CIA (using some of the Nazi research it captured--read...Zio-Nazi) was the leading western 'Intelligence' group involved heavily in seeking scientific means to create total controlled mind-controlled slaves (perhaps other than and under the direction of Brit-Rot-Child dominated 'Intell' Tavistock Institute).

          Drugs was just one of many elements used to affect thought and behaviour in individuals to get them do be 'Zombified' weapons for any action required by the mind-control freaks with the attitude of a Delgado (how much more Talmudic Supremacist than that can you get?!!).  Y'all know the story...or you should.  Some say they succeeded to a large extent for the most part, by using combinations of techniques upon their hapless victims (the children of blackmailable parents also children victims of inter-generational child sexual/abuse).  Induction of trauma on a consistent basis of the most horrendous kind, by shock, torture, mind-games, ritual, drugs, electronic stimulation etc.  I do believe these already traumatised children suffered scientific abuse worse than what their screwed up parents could possibly do to them to make them mind-slaves.

          Jews have been victims of this also, because it was part of their hidden culture for generations generally speakiing.  The Othodox types (the men-in-black...lol!) can be counted as the soil in which even less orthodox Jews were/are less visible victim/victimisers in this practise.  To many who know and understand the Jewish psyche, they are the naturals of divided personalities (practising dualism--showing one mind or personality for the goyim and one for 'their crowd', with rare glimpses of this in goy society).  This is why Jews excel at acting....it comes naturally to them!  It's the natural art of the thief and conspirer filled with contempt and hatred for people they consider to be aliens of a lower order--livestock.

          Islam being a product of Judaism (pre-Islamic Arabs knew nothing of Abraham or cared for Jerusalem--Mecca was their ancient sacred city), is the near exact same people as described in the Torah (aka Pentacheuh).  I could provide you with many links to that comparison, but you must do for yourself to draw this conclusion on your own--to realise it for yourself.  This is why Islam is just as dangerous (and often abetted by prominent Jews and Frankist Christians or Sabbatean Muslims, in spite of the 'Zionist' screeching against them!).  So it would not be a surprise to find the link of 'Assassins' in the legend of Islam to be linked up to Talmudic Murder and mind-control. Indoctrinated regimentatins with mind-numbing endless duplictious rules and regs. required of the adherents creates fear, paranoia, fanaticism, hatred and duplicity towards us lovely people still free from this torture as a way of life.