Re: Israel Has US Proxy to Bomb Iran; Scheme Failing; Look Out Sudan! Charles E. Car

  • redrocknot
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2008
      I not en expert in Foreign strategy, I mostly study Zionist within the
      US..but it seems that Turkey id the big reason for US being muted
      Israel/Iran.

      Turkey has made massive strides toward fundamental Islam ever since
      the US's support of the Northern Iraqi Kurds. Turkey is a member of
      NATO and probably would quickly invade Northern Iraq on news of an
      Israeli strike on Iran. Also, Iran knows this and has probably
      re-assessed its strike response from a gamble attack on Israel to a
      sure thing (missiles, Troops, Air, ground etc..) attack on Iraq. With
      a VERY sensitive balance right now between Sunni and Shiite and Kurd
      Iraq Govt, an attack by Shiite Iran on Iraq would be fully supported
      by Iraqi Shiites and combined with a Turkish attack on the Kurds would
      result in TOTAL chaos in the oil markets, oil sky rocketing and
      Russian's involvement in support of Iran, removing Georgia's pipeline,
      domination of oil from the Caspian West into Europe and a shutting off
      of oil into Israel.

      This is all not to mention surely a ground invasion of Israel
      spearheaded by Hamas from Lebanon, Palestine and Syria (with full
      involvement of Syrian forces as well).

      If the US move into this theater, then Russia would also move into it.
      And since the US in heavily involved and run down in both Iraq and
      Afgan, Russia would pose a fresh and powerful enemy to a worn down and
      budget restrained US.

      The whole exercise would probably result in a defeat of the US and
      total destruction of Israel and a financially ruined US economy.