Re: [www_jewwatch_workgroup] Re: 1000 Arabs and 1 Israeli--Shows who cares more about Humanity than Camel sandboys

  • Vaasudev Teflique
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2011
      James ,i accept your view point. But truth to be told, you are just blaming Jews for everything.

      Its not Jews that are problem, but its Gentiles Lust for power, wealth,Glory,sex , pleasure....

      If you read the History , you will find many accusations that Jews have always aspired for world power or world control, but  no one ever understood that no Jew ever openly proclaimed his intentions.

      He always Lured the Gentiles to commit Mistakes, Jews always massaged the Fragile Ego of Gentile...

      History shows that ...Jews never openly participated in decision making process or war...They might have financed it , but it depends on Gentiles Greed, their lust for conquering world...

      Isreal is a jewish state, and its nothing wrong in supporting their own tribe....where as , many congress man who are christians openly belittle  their European heritage and hate White women so much that they feel asian women and Asian cultures are far more superior to that of European

      No Jewish woman asked gentile woman to sleep with 100 partners..Ofcourse jews have openly supported feminism , but its intentions are misunderstood by Gentiles ...

      Why dont you see pornographic Industry..70% of the woman are White christians...you dont see jews, neither Muslims in large Number...

      Truth to be told...USA is a Terrorist ,Rogue state , formed out of Murder of 130 million Red Indians....same goes with many European countries..

      and Jews are indeed helping Humanity by Promoting Multiculturalism so that War mongering European christians will one day become Minorities.

      its not Judaism thats the problem....Christianity has lot of Blood on its hands, Roman catholics massacred ,orthodox christians in large Numbers,

      even today , Vatican treates othrodox christians as Incests...

      -----------------

      problem James is that --Europoid race people are war like ones, they are higly racist and deeply etnocentric full of Lust for power, sex ,glory and many things..

      leave alone Africans and Arabs...White Americans hate their own race , they hate slavs ...they hate anything russian...

      - whom are you kidding-----its white protestant american who advocates peace, dropped Atomic weapons on innocent people.

      Its american who persecuted Millions of iraqis....you cant blame a fraction of people every time..

      ------Look at American society, its more filthy than Sodom and Gomorrah...

      ---I dont understand why Americans blame jews, when its Jews who have made USA what it is in every field ...

      If not jews..Americans would be begging on streets, accept it you have no discipline , no family values, No Honesty

      ---

      Christianity is far more dangerous than Nuclear bomb, I am not sure about extinction of humanity..but i am sure that Christianity will cause Human extinction for sure...

      America owe ISRAEL a lot, you owe Jews a lot....it doesnt matter what you perceive about jews...but you need to understand that the life style that you are leading in USA will disappear , if you turn against ISRAEL or jews..

      so think about your belly first..., your children, your grand children..

      Already there is a lot of enemity towards USA...If jews turn against USA...your situation will be far worse than Germany in 1930s...

      No one will care you or invite you into their country...

      Think Million times Before you Point finger against Jewish State of Isreal or its power in congress....

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 20, 2012
        --- In www_jewwatch_workgroup@yahoogroups.com, Vaasudev Teflique <vaasudevteflique@...> wrote:

        > James ,i accept your view point. But truth to be told, you are just blaming Jews for everything.

        Not EVERYTHING certainly. They didn't create mosquitoes in secret laboratories just to vex the "gentles"...

        But yes they are to blame for a whole helluva lot of the world's troubles. In recent times they have literally created communism and set it up in opposition to free market "capitalism" ( and encouraged that to develop into a distorted/overdeveloped version of what it would have been naturally so that there would be a huge conflict between the two and ( wait for it----I love this phrase!) they could play both ends against their middle-eastern aspirations.

        The Cold War has certainly profited them both monetarily and ( far more important ) in having their damnable DHIMMISAEL canard-state etablished to take the heat off the true Israel, that distributed-within-many-other-nations jew nation. As the virus uses the ribonucleic acid of it's host to build more virus--and sometimes to the fatal detriment of the host---
        so does ISRAEL use the normal national institutions of it's hosts to perform it's national functions and meet it's national ends.

        Since this is a process under (nominally) "human" control it would be possible, if desired, to function in this manner at little or no noticeable detriment to the hosts. Unfortunately that is not a behavior within the normal jew scope of intrinsic national cultural and individual character.

        You wish instead to turn the blame on the enlightened self-interest of individuals---greed, avarice, corruption &c.

        The genius of the United States of America is it's having been constituted as a national culture capable of turning man's baser instincts to the greater good of the nation, it's citizens and through proper trade and minimal "foreign entanglements" as a tremendous boon and example to the rest of the world.

        Unfortunately jews have encouraged the base aspects of the national character of the United States to the extent this too-often is no longer the case.

        A good example is the Cold War and many expedients which were employed which went beyond the Constitutional scope of our national culture as a matter of basic survival. There was no getting around that--it had to be done. It's the Self Evident Right of Nations to struggle to survive just as it's the Self Evident Right of men to constitute nations to give them a stable/relatively safe matrix within which to pursue their natural rights and to perform their due responsibilities.

        Too often individuals want to confuse the natural rights of nations and the standards pertinent to their behavior with that of the individual. Sovereignty implies rights beyond those of individuals and fewer responsibilities.

        Nations are basically responsible to their citizens to protect them from that from-which they need protection. This includes against simple violent coercion but also against a loss of good faith and credit from the other nations and through them their citizens.

        In this our corrupted-by-jews national government has failed miserably. But that is not to say that, if left to it's own devices and working within Constitutional limits it would have failed miserably without the baleful influence of the jews.

        I think you would be very surprised to see what the United States could be had it never had their baleful influence practiced upon it, especially since the War Between the States. Prior to that they didn't really know what they wanted us for yet, so their influence was generally helpful, in the way that building a naval gun would be considered a constructive endeavor. It's when that naval gun is unjustifiably turned against a supposed enemy that the influence of it's builder becomes malevolent.

        Naturally if the jews were factored out of the entire world their help or exacerbation of other national and non-national world situations inimical to our own cause would have been removed as well as their help in creating this nation and "all things being equal" I feel certain that the United States would have developed along the lines of it's true radical principles and for the better.

        The influence of jews is like hypnotism. Supposedly the hypnotist cannot plant suggestions which are not within the individual's limits of behavior. They can certainly exaggerate an allowed behavior to the extent that it could be just as damaging as if they hypnotized you to do something which, taken on it's own and in a reasonable amount, would not be too harmful. Laughter would be a good example. We all are inclined to laugh a little so a hypnotist could encourage that behavior--but to an extent where it would become pernicious and harm the individual's reputation as a stable and trustworthy citizen. And that's what I feel the international jew conspiracy to subjugate the entire earth to their craven wants and needs has done to the good basic instinct in the United States and it's creators.

        The same might be said of communism. Perhaps something of that nature might also have occurred on it's own and been a lot more like the altruistic principles which were espoused disingenuously by those who actually wound up at the helm of the various communist ships-of-state.

        After all, a virus isn't usually making the cells of it's host do anything they don't ordinarily do, is it? But left to their own devices those cells would produce ( mostly ) healthy functioning organisms. Sometimes viruses may be beneficial but the ones we all loath and fear---the pathogenic viruses---use the basic natural inclinations of the cells of the healthy organism to it's detriment.

        > Its not Jews that are problem, but its Gentiles Lust for power, wealth,Glory,sex , pleasure....
        >
        > If you read the History , you will find many accusations that Jews have always aspired for world power or world control, but  no one ever understood that no Jew ever openly proclaimed his intentions.

        You need to go in-person and try explaining that so-called fact to the people in the various jewRAB nations adjacent to dhimmisrael--the ones who all know all about the openly stated goal of dhimmisrael to dominate the entirety of western Asia either by military might or through the use of their economic power---to paraphrase the "George Washington" of dhimmisrael David ben Gurion.

        On more than one occasion bloodsucker ariel sharon reassured public gatherings of dhimmisraelis worried about possible "strings attached" to acceptance of U.S. aid that they tell us what to do, not the other way 'round. Telling the United States of America what to do certainly sounds a lot like old bloodsucker had "ever openly proclaimed his intentions."

        You're not Alex Jones pretending to be someone else are you?

        > History shows that ...Jews never openly participated in decision making process or war...They might have financed it , but it depends on Gentiles Greed, their lust for conquering world...

        Look. How far do you suppose the U.S. government would have gotten in it's COINTELPRO program to do things like call up United Slaves and play them wire-tap tapes of what the Black Panther leadership was saying about them and this done in-service of having them all go get their guns and start killing each other if the Congrefsional committee hadn't appropriated the funds for it?

        Holding the purse-strings is, ultimately, holding the reins.

        Give me enough money and I could go in any city and have it's corrupt politicians jumping through any hoops you care to name, it's police brutalizing any enemy you don't like and it's courts of "law" convicting and imprisoning anyone you want taken out of circulation. I could accomplish this end, given enough money, without signing my name one time to any writ, to any warrant, to any department policy, on any mayoral proclamation or any of the other sundry instruments which tie responsibility to individuals who actually carry out the acts money encourages and funds.

        Believe me, if I had carte blanche to spend a lot of people in this world who have been doing things they ought not do and saying things ( to borrow from Saul/Paul in his warning to his henchman Titus ) "saying things which ought not to be said" would become rather rapidly very unhappy. It's probably just as well I'm a relative pauper.

        > Isreal is a jewish state, and its nothing wrong in supporting their own tribe....where as , many congress man who are christians openly belittle  their European heritage and hate White women so much that they feel asian women and Asian cultures are far more superior to that of European

        But that is a perversion of our natural culture and encouraged in large measure by jews in influential positions to affect public opinion in our society.

        As to dhimmisrael being a "jewish state" and there being nothing wrong with it, I vehemently disagree. First it's not the jew state. It's a canard, a dog-and-pony show designed to take gentile minds off the real show---Israel, the jew nation which is a distributed national non-assimilating presence within any nations of any account in the world and working it's malevolent machinations through the power to "make things happen" possessed by the host states in which it dwells.

        That is geo-politial pathology. It's not "wrong", per se, but it is intolerable and must be dealt with. I'm not saying to break out the gas chambers and incinerators, but there are other less-odious ways of dealing with such influence/interference and one of the first most-basic and powerful tools in doing so is TRUTH and it's not the TRUTH that dhimmisrael is the jew state it's purported to be.

        It's on the one hand a canard diversion and on the other hand has the purpose of trying to control the historical forensic evidence of what the jew nation has been "up to" for 4,000 years. They want to extend their borders ridiculously not as a function of trying to protect jews from the supposed victimizations of the Terrible Gentiles but rather to protect the international jew conspiracy from suffering the consequences if their 4,000 year long tirade of self-serving lies and distortions-of-fact are ever discovered for what they are. Their power is in the guilt they can generate. They've done this with a program of defamation-of-character against nation after nation throughout history. Also it is essential they control the knowledge of the actual facts surrounding the creation and early spread of the offshoot religion of their own they created to spread amidst and with which to render the euro-peon gentiles more malleable to their manipulations.

        If that purpose for the creation of xianity were ever discovered and the indisputable archaeological/forensic evidence presented in international archaeological conferences it wouldn't be long before a lot of the impact of xianity on the target population would be lost to them.

        > No Jewish woman asked gentile woman to sleep with 100 partners..Ofcourse jews have openly supported feminism , but its intentions are misunderstood by Gentiles ...

        They certainly are. Gentiles who believe themselves to be objective believe the for-public-consumption stated goals of feminism to be the improvement of the lives of both women AND men. In fact the goals of the promotion of feminism are the destruction of the good elements of the traditional family structure which has served man so very well since prehistory. The destruction of the very most essential elements common to ALL national cultures of any account is the production of the type of chaos which renders the "clay" in which the jew history-sculptors work more plastic--like aerating actual clay.

        As to whether the specific claim you've referred to ever really happened I don't pretend to know, but it wouldn't surprise me a whole hell of a lot.

        > Why dont you see pornographic Industry..70% of the woman are White christians...you dont see jews, neither Muslims in large Number...

        No, of course not! And you don't see the top dogs in the cocaine cartels lolling around in the street gutter like pigs wallowing in their own wastes because they couldn't get any cocaine or filling the treatment clinics either. You could put the onus on the individuals who snort the crap up their nose, and that's true to a certain extent. But the fact is the use of such drugs would not be so pernicious in our society if it were not for the promoters of it's use, and also of it's illegality, which renders it far more profitable than it would be if legalized.

        Same with guns. We're just coming out of a period of draconian restrictions on firearms ownership, acquisition and deployment by individuals, as is their Constitutional Right. Now that the restrictions have been lowered to an extent never dreamed of violent murder is now no longer one of the leading causes of death in our society. Now, Sarah Brady never told any inner-shitty ghetto-crawler to grab up a bystanding tyke and use it for a human shield while firing a spray-and-pray autoloading tech9 at some unwelcome visitors who stopped by in their "fat ride" to have a little copper-jacketed lead conversation with him about who is going to sell what ILLEGAL narcotic where...

        But she really did, apparently---just in a way in which she doesn't have to sign a death-warrant or a low-level-drug-dealer-distribution memo.

        You're not taking into account "derivatives".

        > Truth to be told...USA is a Terrorist ,Rogue state , formed out of Murder of 130 million Red Indians....same goes with many European countries..

        Yeah sure. And every time police shoot down some mad-dog criminal who pulls a gun on them they "murdered another brother from another mother", right?

        The red injuns were given ample opportunity, for the most part, to assimilate into the reconquista of euro-peons of the continent upon which euro-peons were the FIRST human inhabitants. Where is your outrage or even curiosity about what happened to the caucasians who left "Clovis points" all over the North American continent more than 10,000 years ago? Further, even when the red injuns resisted violently the reassertion of a distorted-by-as-yet-unknown-factors North American caucasian history they were given lands upon which they could abide in the state in which they were found by the reconquering caucasians. Albeit these were not the best lands, but survival was possible. What also would have been possible would have been the complete extermination of the red injuns. Only through the efforts of some private individuals were the American Bison saved from being so-exterminated. Passenger pigeons--exterminated. And in the original caucasian occupation of NA the smiledon, dire wolf, megatherium and many other horrendous monsters the red injuns probably could never have coped with were exterminated by determined caucasians with nothing more than their ability to make a long unitary napped-flint spear point (as opposed to the more usual hunk of bone set with sharp/hard flint flakes which all other men at that time made-do with ).

        So pleas do not whine to me about the noble red savages.

        The national culture of those settled in what is now the American Southwest sounded like something straight out of the Thule Society. They said that the other tribes living around them were raised-up by their creator-being from the various animals and retained characteristics of the particular beasts from which they'd been "made". They were called, literally "made people" and it was a term of derision. Those speaking about made people considered themselves to have been crafted by their deity as a separate human species.

        Contrast that with Thule Society propaganda about the various "mud peoples" being ascended from the lower animals ( as in Darwinian evolution) but the aryans being descended from angelic beings...

        Not much difference is there?

        Here's how I feel about red injuns killed in the re-subjugation of the North American continent by the caucasian reconquistadores: they'd all be dead by now anyway.

        Meanwhile, "troop strengths" of red injuns recovered to what they were when Columbus first "sailed the ocean blue" by the mid '70s.

        > and Jews are indeed helping Humanity by Promoting Multiculturalism so that War mongering European christians will one day become Minorities.

        Yeah, the xians, who are the real helping-caring people to the rest of the world's peoples will be rendered an "endangered species" by the subversive influence of the jews promoting the cause of people like Julius Malema as if it were as worthy as that of the former apartheid south-african regime which was destroyed--and mostly destroyed by jew-spread ideas and false ideals to the maleable minds of the xian gentiles--whos "instruction set" the jews wrote and with which they are intimately familiar.

        Multiculturalism. I hope when you take a drink of water you give "equal opportunity" to the water in the drainage ditch in front of your house along with the Evil Lily-white well or municipal water system water you drink. Since you believe that diversity=strength you better make sure you're not missing any essential trace elements of beneficial gut bacteria when you drink water, mix your tap-water ( or bottled water) with ditch water, because "diversity is our strength".

        > its not Judaism thats the problem....Christianity has lot of Blood on its hands, Roman catholics massacred ,orthodox christians in large Numbers,

        Yup! And xianity was created by jews to control the behavior of gentiles who succumbed to it. Every untimely death, incident of torture or cultural genocide committed by xianity can be laid at the feet of the jews who created xianity to spread amongst the gentiles as a means of involving them in the jews' middle-eastern issues when otherwise they'd never have any reason to be interested in what went on there.

        You sure like to leave out a lot in your "history" ( jewstory).

        Since you like diversity so much, let me expose you to a little african-American witticism which would be appropriate here:

        DON'T PISS ON MY LEG AND TELL ME IT'S RAINING.

        > even today , Vatican treates othrodox christians as Incests...
        >
        > -----------------
        >
        > problem James is that --Europoid race people are war like ones, they are higly racist and deeply etnocentric full of Lust for power, sex ,glory and many things..

        Actually, since their genetype developed in the exploitation of some of the harshest environments with low "carrying capacity" they are susceptible as almost no other people on the face of the earth to accepting strange foreigners. Small bands, which were all that could survive some of the extreme environments only they had the valor and unceasing faith in their own well-proven abilities to try to exploit, required that when they met up with strangers they be very willing to accept differences. Otherwise there would have been too much inbreeding if they'd distrusted surrendering their daughter to the new strangers as wife of one of their sons or vice versa.

        And this characteristic is what filled europe with jews and others. Its' why the elderly euro-peons now are having to deal with crazed jihaad-head hajjis trying to institute sharia law and doing huge un-heard-of levels of violent crime.

        It's not so much that the caucasians are more war-like or less tolerant. It's that when they study war they are the consummate Albert Einsteins of it--and just about everything else.

        That's why the jews coveted them and their innate qualities so highly and why they spread their vile xianity in their midst in what certainly must be one of history's most un-spoken-of and large genocides. What were the original european cultures/religions? They were so thoroughly exterminated by jew-foist xianity that nobody even knows for sure and some attempts to try to recreate them have been at-best laughable.

        And unsuccessful.

        There's you jew love of diversity. When it suited them to create the xian "golem" it was quite alright if one of the major subroutines of that particular culture was to have the victims first set about "burning their bridges behind them" and brutally suppressing their own naturally-developed "forest cultures" in favor of what Carlos Casteneda, speaking in vos "Don Jaun Matus" called "the foreign imposition".

        Yet we do have a natural innate vulnerability to acceptance of foreign cultures and strange ways and the jews recognized that this vulnerability in conjunction with superior abilities and drive would translate into one really fine jew-tool.

        By way of deception so shall you make war. That's the motto of their premier intelligence organization. If you truly value the truth you don't like jews.

        > leave alone Africans and Arabs...White Americans hate their own race , they hate slavs ...they hate anything russian...
        >
        > - whom are you kidding-----its white protestant american who advocates peace, dropped Atomic weapons on innocent people.

        Asshole, I personally know someone who had one of those weapons dropped on him. He was in Nagasaki. Here's what he was doing there: he was a Dutch national Indonesian who had been captured and taken by these "innocent people" as a "spoil of war" and was being forced to use his knowledge of machine-shop tools to operate a huge turret lathe in their war machine whether he wanted to or not--and he didn't. When the lone U.S. bomber approached and when the rest of the slaves ran to the doors to see what was going to happen, this guy decided maybe he'd better crawl underneath his lathe. That saved him. After the war he couldn't wait to immigrate to the nation that had nuked him--and he "saw it all"--the burnt children and women--everything. I'm sure it must have been nearly as horrible as what Kurt Vonnegut saw the jew-ruled limeys do to the non-military target where he was a prisoner-of-war, Dresden. Dead is dead and burned-alive is burned-alive.

        And pretty soon you're going to see 300 Nagasakis when the "arab spring" the deep-cover jew agents insinuated into Egypt set in motion bears it's vehemently-anti-dhimmisrael fruit. Your Your little hook-nose rat-face buddies will call it "justifiable self-defense" and a world much-sick-and-tired of the whole mess in the middle east will accept that lie because it will be easier.

        Afterwards a much-chastened Iran ( which never attacked dhimmisrael along with the other muslims and which was illegally sold replacement-parts for U.S.-made military hardware by bloodsucker sharon during the Reagan administration--don't be fooled the jews are afraid of or hate Iran!) will see that fucking with dhimmisrael is a no-win situation for them and at the same time will have fallen heir to being the only "man left standing" as far as muslim administration of the muslim holy lands and this will probably result in putting a shiite face on Islam the world-over. Iran is not going to be too fast to "retaliate" on behalf of the no-longer-living sunnis who have been their traditional adversaries.

        You don't even have the most basic CLUE as to what really is and has gone on in this world. You are precisely the type of wooly-thinking do-gooder ass upon which the zionist conspiracy depends so heavily.

        Israel will get what they want--effective domination of the archaeology and resources of the middle-east. It won't be deemed cost-effective to decontaminate archaeological sites which prove the 4,000 year history of self-serving jew lies, but when the commerce of natural resource exploitation is involved it will be cost-effective to decontaminate oil fields and access to same. Islam will be increasingly seen by the world as the comic-opera shiite version of it and this will be beneficial to Israel in that it will slowly decay the spread of Islam and the competition it serves as for the jew-created-for-jew-benefit xianity.

        Meanwhile, the continued promotion of "diversity" at the expense of every national sociological instituton which first rendered this nation the lighthouse of hope to an entire planet will have destroyed us from the insides. Jews sowed the seeds of our destruction in our national body even before we were a nation. You can thank your diversity boody-buddies the Nation of Islam for digging out that well-documented fact--jew-owned slave ships and crews being inordinately/disproportionately involved in bringing the trouble-prone negroes here from africa.

        And now that the time is ripe they've been promoted as the functional equals of the caucasian population of North America. That would be superior to the descendents of the slaves even if it were derived from a random uprooting of caucasians from europe. As things stand that population is derived from those in europe who had a superior will to achieve something for themselves using their own knowledge and abilities--a self-selected superior gene pool. Admittedly the genes more typical of those who stayed behind in europe to whom the Americans are, after all, related by blood has begun to manifest it's influence in the caucasian population and as the jew-assisted influence of the decidedly-inferior negroes ascends the superior/superior quality of the caucasian population decays. Still, if the typical "protestant" mores you sneer at were still being exercised stringently the superior would be being encouraged and the inferior would fall by the wayside and the national character would have been somewhat preserved.

        Jews are at the bottom of every attack on this essential cultural immune-system and the promotion of the criminally-inclined violent thuggish and exceedingly-stupid negroes.

        We've served our purpose in the jew plan for a jew-run earth and now we're being scuttled. The same thing happened in the jew-created CCCP after WW II when certain highly-self-sufficient and talented generals and other officers were either sentenced to prison, death or internal exile because their abilities would be too big a threat to Stalin's hegemon. They were the ones who could foist a new revolution against the one that put him in power, and he wasn't risking that. Though not a jew himself he certianly realized their influence in his society and the "wisdom" of their ways of dealing with people.

        And so that the United States does not become a threat or the tool in the hands of an enemy of Israel, it is slated to be decommissioned. That's happening right now. You think it's just WONDERFUL--because you've been TOLD to.

        > Its american who persecuted Millions of iraqis....you cant blame a fraction of people every time..

        Really? Where do you think they'd be now if the U.S. hadn't propped up their dictator Hussein? I'll tell you where--the ruling sunnis would have been destroyed by Iranian influence with the shiite majority--and the kurds ( who EVERYONE seems to hate...) would have been exterminated.

        Sometimes the medicine tastes bad. Sometimes it's even a deadly poison, as in the use of the deadly poison coumarole for the prevention of clots and infarcts. But just try going without.

        If they seize-the-day the Iraqis could forge a nation of self-determination in what we've left. They won't. To a large extent the diversity you think so wonderful will be the biggest millstone around their necks in that endeavor. Why not? the same people who partitioned Palestine drew "their" national borders too and made sure to incorporate in the population so-enclosed mutually inimical cultures. The Unites States of America didn't create that mess. The limeys ought to be told by the community of nations to go clean it up.

        > ------Look at American society, its more filthy than Sodom and Gomorrah...

        Yup--and that situation has been highly-promoted by jews.

        What's your point? Since negroes have been freed from their ghettos the rate at which their children live in broken homes run by people not qualified to keep a parakeet has skyrocketed.
        Yay jews!

        > ---I dont understand why Americans blame jews, when its Jews who have made USA what it is in every field ...

        We can agree on one thing. You don't understand. You should try to work on that.

        > If not jews..Americans would be begging on streets, accept it you have no discipline , no family values, No Honesty

        To the extent we don't have these things in necessary measure, it is the meddling of jews responsible. We used to have these qualities.

        > Christianity is far more dangerous than Nuclear bomb, I am not sure about extinction of humanity..but i am sure that Christianity will cause Human extinction for sure...

        No, but it will and does facilitate the domination of the earth by the jews who created it to serve that purpose.

        > America owe ISRAEL a lot, you owe Jews a lot....it doesnt matter what you perceive about jews...but you need to understand that the life style that you are leading in USA will disappear , if you turn against ISRAEL or jews..

        To the contrary! Dhimmisrael owes the U.S. and I'm all for collecting on that debt---if they ever get any wealth or other assets of their own instead of commandeering everyone else's.

        > so think about your belly first..., your children, your grand children..
        >

        > Already there is a lot of enemity towards USA...If jews turn against USA...your situation will be far worse than Germany in 1930s...
        >
        > No one will care you or invite you into their country...
        >
        > Think Million times Before you Point finger against Jewish State of Isreal or its power in congress....

        Dhimmisrael never was ally to the U.S. Israel has always been a pernicious presence within the United States and the whole world would have been Any care Israel has had for the United States has been of the same nature as the farmer has for the chickens whose heads he intends to eventually pull off prior to plucking them, cooking them and consuming them. FAR better-off if the nasty sulfurous below-sea-level valley/lake which was their original natural land in which their national culture developed had never been flooded and become the Black Sea. It is only through their adversarial role against all other nations in which a natural disaster forced them to dwell that they have developed any skills to distinguish them from the lowest nastiest meanest obscure nothing-nations which can still be found in some of the world's less-inviting backwaters. In that sense they owe the rest of US EVERYTHING THEY HAVE. If there were any justice in the world every thing of value they have should be taken from them and the wealth used to create a giant public-works project to restore the Black Sea to it's state before it was flooded. If any wealth would be left over after that it could be put in trust and administered on behalf of providing for the jews humanitarian needs and they should be duck-walked to their original homeland and given the choice of crawling back into their H2S-reeking pit or else to fall into it with a bullet in their head.

        But I'm a pragmatist and know nothing of that sort could ever happen. Instead I'll stick with my final solution for the problem of the jews--the "xians" begin keeping OT dietary/living laws, declare themselves the jews they ARE and at that point there is no longer any pernicious plot by a tiny minority to rule over the majority and any such remnant of a zionist plot for world dominion would be the same thing as the self-determination which has become the acme for people the world over who seek to maximize personal liberties as the mimimum cost.

        You're free to say whatever you want here so long as it's probably not going to get me sued or jailed for not deleting it. However, don't expect to come here promoting your pro-zionist lies and half-truths without confrontation!

        James Stenzel
        Missouri
        U.S.A.
      • jewwatch.2008
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 21, 2012
          --- In www_jewwatch_workgroup@yahoogroups.com, Vaasudev Teflique <vaasudevteflique@...> wrote:

          > James ,i accept your view point. But truth to be told, you are just blaming Jews for everything.
          >
          > Its not Jews that are problem, but its Gentiles Lust for power, wealth,Glory,sex , pleasure....

          Let me put it a little more succinctly. Let's say you had a child in his or her teens and say you found your child dead, victim of an overdose of heroin---first "fix" and DEAD.

          While it's certainly true that the child had "issues" and that a perfectly healthy normal "good" child would never shoot up any heroin, wouldn't you like to get your hands on the drug dealer who sold your child that first "hit" of heroin that killed your child?

          Generally most societies want to punish the dealer. My society is under siege continually for punishing the (supposed ) mere users of drugs with incarceration. It's true enough to say that if it weren't for the market in the drugs--the demand--there wouldn't be so many as one dealer and the associated crime and corruption.

          I live in a society which, if left to it's own, can actually harness the baser impulses to the greater good. A pack of jews who don't give a rat's ass about the United States of America have come in here and are siphoning-off the power of those impulses from being put to good use in our national culture and subverting that power into the quest to place the entire world under jew dominion.

          And from what we see being done in dimmisrael, the total intolerance for xian missionaries who are only, after all, trying to do what they consider to be a "mitzvah" in attempting to bring jews to jewsus. They literally kidnap thousands of Palestinians just so they can demonstrate to the whole world in what low esteem the hold the non-jews of the world by trading hundreds of the kidnapped ( supposedly "arrested" for terrorist activities certainly on the most tenuous of pretexts---and we can refer to the case of Ian Demjanjuk for the way dhimmisaeli "justice" treats non-jews ) jewRABs for only one I"D"F terrorist jack-booted thug captured by hamas.

          I'm afraid your arguments fail miserably.

          James Stenzel
          Missouri
          U.S.A.