Arena 0.91 available

  • H&kon W Lie
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 1994
      Arena, the HTML3 browser from W3O, is available in binary form for
      several unix platforms. See http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/Arena/
      The current version is 0.91 and should be used accordingly.

      Thanks for waiting,

      Dave, Hakon, Henrik, Phill
      arena@...
    • Hakon W Lie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 1994
        While we wait for DNS records to reach everyone, please use this URL
        to access Arena: http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/WWW/Arena/

        -h&kon

        Hekon W Lie, WWW project, CERN, CH-1211 Geneva 23
        http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/WWW/People/howcome/
      • H&kon W Lie
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 1994
          Chris,

          > Is there any official word on how to transition from 2.0 to
          > 3.0 without breaking anything? Is this just a temporary state of affairs
          > due to pressures on time (which I can well understand). It's just that,
          > well, if the HTML 3 examples at CERN dont't use doctype etc then no-one
          > will.

          Things have been moving fast lately, and this issue is not handled
          correctly at the moment. We intend, of course, to behave properly and
          tell the world what we are serving, but it's not clear how this is
          best done -- especially when targets are moving. But right now we need
          some time to get the head above water.

          -h&kon