the worthless word for the day is: moodle [origin uncertain] to dawdle aimlessly; to idle time away "Napoleon often moodled about for a week at a time doingtsuwm2002
the worthless word for the day is: meteorism [fr. L. meteorismus] medical : distension of the abdomen, esp. by gas in the gastrointestinal tract or peritonealtsuwm2002
the worthless word for the day is: dictery [fr. L. dictērium > dicere, to say] obs. rare : a witty remark, a bon mot (not a valid Scrabble™ word) "I didtsuwm2002
- Aug 14, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.