the worthless word for the day is: truckle [fig. fr. truckle bed] to submit or behave obsequiously "Teardrop stared back and did not truckle." - Danieltsuwm2002
the worthless word for the day is: haint [var. of haunt] Southern U.S. : a ghost "She smoked away haints so the house could feel cleansed of lingering angerstsuwm2002
the worthless word for the day is: immurement [fr. L. immurare < im- + murus, wall] imprisonment (esp. within a wall) "She swallowed hard. “You give metsuwm2002
- Aug 14, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.