today's wwftd is... circumambient

  • tsuwm
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013
      the worthless word for the day is: circumambient

      [fr. L. circumambire, to surround in a circle]
      being on all sides: encompassing; surrounding

      "More than this, though, the drama was inscribed
      in the circumambient culture. Until I was about
      thirteen, I thought all films and all television
      programs were about the Second World War.."
      - Christopher Hitchens, Hitch-22

      -tsuwm
      http://home.comcast.net/~wwftd