Re: [wwe-fans] randy orton mr.friday night

  • Courtney kelly
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      i agree ever time i say that no one belives me

      Yahoo! Personals
    • Courtney kelly
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        i guess he did not get a good response cause ever body likes the under taker

        Philip Swanner <philipswanner2006@...> wrote:
        He didn't get a very good response tuesday though, When he attacked the undertaker

        tman_of_thunder <terrysellington@...> wrote:
        randy fanilly getting over lasts year horrible run as raw champ. he's
        penciled in as 06 royal rumble winner, he's winning matches and
        getting good reactions from da crowd he'll get this sd titlte before
        its all said and done

        Yahoo! Personals