Re: URGENT!!!

  • nazatobdakrazy1
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      look peter-pan, tinker-bell, or who ever the hell you is. All im trynna do is get some members to my group. When I came to this group I spread the word to all my friends that like wrestling. So I think you should mind your business. If I'm bothering you, kick me out. But I know you won't touch me, you gonna have to chill b'for I have you lil azz on "QT". Oh yea, have a blessed day/
      --- In wwe-fans@yahoogroups.com, Peter Pan <fkuimostpopularguy@y...> wrote:

      > You'd better start talking a damn good wrestling stuff
      > instead of promoting your group, or i myself will kick
      > your ass far to the old flintstone era...
      >
      > --- nazatobdakrazy1 nazatobdakrazy1@y... wrote:
      >

      > "I shall never grow old"
      >
      > ---Peter Pan---
      >
      > Beautiful Lyrics that can melt your heart out!
      >

      > __________________________________
      > http://farechase.yahoo.com

    • Freeze
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
        You kick him and I'll Superkick him.

        --- nazatobdakrazy1 <nazatobdakrazy1@...> wrote:

        "I shall never grow old"

        ---Peter Pan---

        Beautiful Lyrics that can melt your heart out!

        __________________________________
        http://farechase.yahoo.com

        From,

        Freeze
        "The Bonecracker"
      • Freeze
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
          You mess with him and you mess with me buddy.

          nazatobdakrazy1 <nazatobdakrazy1@...> wrote:
          look peter-pan, tinker-bell, or who ever the hell you is. All im trynna do is get some members to my group. When I came to this group I spread the word to all my friends that like wrestling. So I think you should mind your business. If I'm bothering you, kick me out. But I know you won't touch me, you gonna have to chill b'for I have you lil azz on "QT". Oh yea, have a blessed day/
          --- In wwe-fans@yahoogroups.com, Peter Pan <fkuimostpopularguy@y...> wrote:

          > You'd better start talking a damn good wrestling stuff
          > instead of promoting your group, or i myself will kick
          > your ass far to the old flintstone era...
          >
          > --- nazatobdakrazy1 nazatobdakrazy1@y... wrote:
          >

          > "I shall never grow old"
          >
          > ---Peter Pan---
          >
          > Beautiful Lyrics that can melt your heart out!

          > http://farechase.yahoo.com

          From,

          Freeze
          "The Bonecracker"