Taker loses!

  • davidlewis70
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2008
      Why is vince screwing with the Taker! Makes him drop his title, title
      goes in limbo, and finally goes in the hands of Edge. Why Edge? I think
      he kisses the most ass! Taker is a bigger draw and taking the belt off
      Taker was a big mistake that i hope vince regrets! If the belt was
      going back to Edge then why give it to Taker in the first place! Taker
      deserved a long title run and now we all have to suffer with vince's
      favorite Edge. Vince, no wonder your ratings are slipping!
    • jason shepard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2008

        i... i don't believe it! this is beyond highway robbery! TAKER is gone??? no... no... NO!!!!!!!! this, this SUX! URGH! curse EDGE and his crew!

        16 years flushed down the drain...