Re: hey jonh cena fans

  • dragonluver1218
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2008
      --- In wwe-fans@yahoogroups.com, "charietye" <charietye@...> wrote:

      > hi my name charietye

      what's up? charietye? I love Cena he's not only a great wrestler, he's
      extremely good looking! between him, Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels, I
      will have plenty to look at !!!!
    • elizabethmalav�
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2008
        Indeed.

        dragonluver1218 <dragonluver1218@...> wrote:
        --- In wwe-fans@yahoogroups.com, "charietye" wrote:

        > hi my name charietye

        what's up? charietye? I love Cena he's not only a great wrestler, he's
        extremely good looking! between him, Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels, I
        will have plenty to look at !!!!

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:wwe-fans-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:wwe-fans-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • claudia alvarez
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 1, 2008
          hey ppl did u knnow tht john cena came back on th royal rumble!

          elizabeth malavé <mischiefmaken101@...> wrote:
          Indeed.

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/wwe- fans/

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/wwe- fans/join