wwe RULES

  • stocker623
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
      HI my name is mike I have been a wwe fan for 22 years now and I am
      from tennessee my favs are the rock' stonecold steve austin/and hulk
      hogan just to name of some of them.I LOVE wrestling. I started seeing
      it when I was 5 years old. I would like to meet some fans and talk
      wrestleing some time you pal.mike
    • Freeze