Smackdown just sounds worse and worse

  • liviya
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006

      WWE sent out a Mobile Alert this afternoon saying "The Miz" has been named the new host of Smackdown. He will debut this Friday night.
      WWE.com has posted a story with quotes from Miz about his new role.

    • eliza wilson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2006
        Wait a minute! How's he gonna "host" I mean isnt that like the GM is for?? HOLY GIGANTIC STUPID IDEAS BATMAN!!!

        liviya <liviya.leigh2@...> wrote:

        WWE sent out a Mobile Alert this afternoon saying "The Miz" has been named the new host of Smackdown. He will debut this Friday night.
        WWE.com has posted a story with quotes from Miz about his new role.

      • Chris Martin
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
          Not to mention the fact that thus far, every time I have seen the Miz he
          strikes me as a complete and utter idiot. A total waste of screen time, IMO.

          eliza wilson wrote:
          > Wait a minute! How's he gonna "host" I mean isnt that like the GM is
          > for?? HOLY GIGANTIC STUPID IDEAS BATMAN!!!
        • linda stone
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
            i agree in whats up with that hair of his

            >From: Chris Martin <acezappa@...>
            >To: wwe-fans@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [wwe-fans] Smackdown just sounds worse and worse
            >Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 22:32:34 -0400
            >

            >Not to mention the fact that thus far, every time I have seen the Miz he
            >
            >strikes me as a complete and utter idiot. A total waste of screen time,
            >IMO.
            >

            >eliza wilson wrote:
            >
            > > Wait a minute! How's he gonna "host" I mean isnt that like the GM is
            >
            > > for?? HOLY GIGANTIC STUPID IDEAS BATMAN!!!

            > Wwe wrestling ticket
            >

            > Stone cold steve austin
            >

            > Chris benoit
            >

            > Mick foley
            >

            > Kurt angle

            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >

            > �Visit your group "wwe-fans" on the web.
            >�
            >�

          • Chris Martin
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
              The Miz needs a haircut from the neck up.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 2, 2006
                that is funny