File - "My goal"

  • wwe-fans@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1 12:33 PM
      My goal is to promote the group and get more members in are group.
      So we can all talk about wrestling and debate on the issue that happen
      on t.v and hope that eveyone in the group can post messages about wwe
      news that they heard about.My goal is to make this group the best group
      in yahoo history My goal is to have us all get alone.My goal is to help
      leaving members with there problem on why there leaving.My goal is to
      get to know the rest of the 240 members.My goal in to get new members
      to post messages.My goal is for everyone to invite an friend to this
      group My Goal is to get at least 300 members by the end of 2006.
      And I will do my best to promote this invite members and to start
      are chat room and too get better polls question runnin.

      I am your mod Sean a.k.a Maca b.k.a Rocka(These are "My Goals" and know they will
      work by the help of you the wwe-fans
    • wwe-fans@yahoogroups.com