Matt Morgan

  • Tim Estrada
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2005
      Is it just me or is the whole Matt Morgan character a total ripoff of
      Bun Buh Ray Dudley? Buh Buh Ray used to studder all the time until D-
      Von would hit him in the back of the head. Than he would stop.
      Activists got mad at the Dudleys but the whole Matt Morgan charater is
      kind of lame and a half assed wannabe Buh Buh Ray. I'd rather see
      that character make a comeback as opposed to Matt.
    • randysbabe16
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2005
        NO HE AINT MATT IS HIMSELF
        > Is it just me or is the whole Matt Morgan character a total ripoff of
        > Bun Buh Ray Dudley? Buh Buh Ray used to studder all the time until D-
        > Von would hit him in the back of the head. Than he would stop.
        > Activists got mad at the Dudleys but the whole Matt Morgan charater is
        > kind of lame and a half assed wannabe Buh Buh Ray. I'd rather see
        > that character make a comeback as opposed to Matt.
      • pvbabystorm91
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2005
          Matt Morgan can not talk and is a body gaurd.
          I hope he gets drafted and Carlieto is bye himself.
          John Cena is the best and beat him in a tag team match.
        • jsshrpr
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 6, 2005
            --- In wwe-fans@yahoogroups.com, "randysbabe16" <randysbabe16@y...>
            wrote:

            > NO HE AINT MATT IS HIMSELF
            > > Is it just me or is the whole Matt Morgan character a total ripoff
            of
            > > Bun Buh Ray Dudley? Buh Buh Ray used to studder all the time until
            D-
            > > Von would hit him in the back of the head. Than he would stop.
            > > Activists got mad at the Dudleys but the whole Matt Morgan charater
            is
            > > kind of lame and a half assed wannabe Buh Buh Ray. I'd rather see
            > > that character make a comeback as opposed to Matt.
            thats true to the point but vince and the writers are running out of
            ideas for the wrestlers so do b mad when u c someone act like some body
            else in the long run
          • jsshrpr
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 6, 2005
              --- In wwe-fans@yahoogroups.com, "pvbabystorm91" <pvbabystorm91@y...>
              wrote:
              > Matt Morgan can not talk and is a body gaurd.
              > I hope he gets drafted and Carlieto is bye himself.
              > John Cena is the best and beat him in a tag team match.

              matt is a rip off of bubba ray dudley but i think that carlieto will
              get drafted cause matt came from raw remember the last draft lotto and
              cena he should be thinkin about who is his next challenger is for the
              title at the next ppv