23/f new to group (pic inside)

  • vroom_080080@cameasy.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2004
      Wanted to drop a note and introduce myself since I am new to the group.
      I am 23/f with a zest for life interested in meeting guys and girls that enjoy
      some of the same things. Check out some more of my pics here or
      email me your pics if you want to trade pics or chat.
    • joetank0325
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2004
        wassup sexy!? I just wanted to say hello and welcome to the group.
        Hope to here from you, Joe