Autoreply: [wwbc] Digest Number 77

  • jkerr@curie.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2000
      Thank you for your message!

      I will be out of the office on vacation beginning Tuesday, July 4, 2000 returning Monday, July 17,2000. I will not be checking e-mail during this time. If this is an urgent item, please contact the office at 905-844-2500 during regular business hours and another staff member will be pleased to assist you.

      I will reply to your message on my return.

      John Kerr
      Manager, Accounting & Administration
      Canadian Universities Reciprocal Insurance Exchange
      tel 905-844-2500
      fax 905-844-5773
      mailto:jkerr@...