[wwbc] Re: Hope It's Not TOOO Late

  • Kirk
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
      Good Morning Rea,
      Thank you for the copy of the lesson plan.
      I have to say that not only is it well thought out but has all the
      ingredients of a great learning experience by looking at all the aspects of
      not just the knowledge but also the feelings, apprehension as well as the
      fun element for the children.

      Well done Lynda.

      Thank you once again Rea

      Kirk

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 1, 2000
        Hi Rea,
        I would be grateful if you could send me a copy to the
        following mail:
        okruchow@...
        Thanking you in advance for your kind attention
        Saludos,

        Josie.

        http://click.egroups.com/1/1652/0/_/6499/_/951786759/

        http://click.egroups.com/1/1652/0/_/6499/_/951867973/