playing card memorization technics

  • James
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
      Hello Steven!

      I would most recommend Dominic O'Brien's system, detailed on pages 108-111, 149-151 and 160-161 of his book HOW TO DEVELOP A BRILLIANT MEMORY WEEK BY WEEK. You may find further inspirations for characters to use in your version of the "Dominic System" in the Files section of this group.

      James Smith

      (author of MEMORY PALACE DEFINITIVE and the forthcoming - with Phil Chambers - HOW TO MEMORISE FORMULAE AND EQUATIONS)