Re: Tips for that super-short-term to-do item

  • phlashphlash
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2012
      Hi Mark,

      Thanks, the peg on the car door handle, is a good one - my main issue is those things that I remember in a place where I can't make a note for some reason - the cinema, in the middle of a conversation, lying in bed half-asleep and averse to getting out to write something down...

      I actually started piling stuff up at my front door and it's worked remarkably well. Giant dancing iPhones, elephant tusks and ancient, burning scrolls have all been waiting for me when I close my eyes and see what's leaning against the door, preventing me from going outside until I sort them out.

      Thanks!