Re: Memory Palace with Complex Topics

  • Aaron Setunsky
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 28, 2012
      The photos do seem to work well but I am looking for a set of photos that may have some continuity between them. I sometimes forget a whole picture because they don't flow together like a journey logically would.

      On another note, I had a thought of using a series of photos of the sea (ship, lighthouses, etc) then a series of hats, hens, etc. just following the major system for expansion.