Re: [wwbc] Re: Memory Techniques

  • Werner Peters
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 6, 2012
      James, is your book avaliable in digital format anywhere? I am willing to
      pay, but am trying to stay away from hardcopies these days.
      Downsizing...
      Werner

    • robcarder28@yahoo.co.uk
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 6, 2012
        Andi's Memory Pack does indeed include the PAO system. Not sure if he was the first but he was one of many using that method (including myself) in late 90s, early 2000s. To be honest I regret using it and actually think the major system or perhaps a person and object only system is far more effective.

        Sent from my iPhone