RE: [wwbc] mind

  • George Resto
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2010
      Hello, Martin;

      I'm always glad to see that someone questions the existence of existence, but to actually doubt all absolutes is a facile, self-deluding excuse for lacking any kind of rigger in one's thinking; and I already know you're way smarter than that. The maleability of reality does not give you license for sloppy thinking. Ideas have consequences. Existence has a certain consistency that, although you have great powers of influence within that context, your choices are more like currents in a great river. You can choose which one, but you can't choose the consequences of that choice.

      GOOD DAY! George Resto