mind

  • Martin Naylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
      I [if i actually exist] think that all countries religions cultures civilisations since the beginning of time[if time exist] are creations of mind consciousness [if they exist]
      If earth is viewed from space there is no division ending or beginning
      martin

      Tony has invented the mind map. That fact that the technique exist
      before Tony has named it mind map is not the point:
      America is not an invention from kolumbus, neither he is the first
      person who had found it! But he is the founder of it!
      Who has invented it after your research?

       > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL9Wu2kWwSY

    • George Resto
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2010
        Hello, Martin;

        I'm always glad to see that someone questions the existence of existence, but to actually doubt all absolutes is a facile, self-deluding excuse for lacking any kind of rigger in one's thinking; and I already know you're way smarter than that. The maleability of reality does not give you license for sloppy thinking. Ideas have consequences. Existence has a certain consistency that, although you have great powers of influence within that context, your choices are more like currents in a great river. You can choose which one, but you can't choose the consequences of that choice.

        GOOD DAY! George Resto