Re: [wwbc] Mind Maps

  • Sven Wetzel
    Message 1 of 33 , Aug 30, 2010
      Hello Daly,

      Tony has invented the mind map. That fact that the technique exist
      before Tony has named it mind map is not the point:
      America is not an invention from kolumbus, neither he is the first
      person who had found it! But he is the founder of it!
      Who has invented it after your research?

      Best regards

      Sven

      Am 30.08.2010 23:57, schrieb Daly de Gagne:
      > Sven, I think some of Tony Buzan's stuff is helpful - as long as Braa
      > doesn't buy the fiction that Tony invented mind mapping. My respect for
      > Buzan dropped the first time I saw his claim.
      >
      > Daly
      >

      > On 30 August 2010 16:36, Sven Wetzel<xanatoswetzel@...> wrote:
      >

      >> Hi Braa,
      >>
      >> My name is sven and when you search books about mind-mapping you can go
      >> to this site : http://www.thinkbuzan.com/uk/products/books and look
      >> which books suits your needs.
      >>
      >> This can be a good start for your research.
      >>
      >> What is the goal of your research ? With Mind-Maps you can collect all
      >> things in all situations and nothing , it is the goal behind the
      >> mind-map that make them a sense. And it gives books that say you how
      >> great a mind-map can be and it gives books that give you a manual for
      >> constructing special mind-maps like a business-plan or a birthday party.
      >>
      >> Hope to hear from you and that this mail helps you in your thesis.
      >>
      >> Best wishes
      >> Sven
      >>
      >> Am 19.08.2010 00:34, schrieb braaelsawy:
      >>> Hi,
      >>> I'm Braa Elsawy from egypt and I'm Ph.D. student and the Title of my
      >>> PhD thesis is "The effectivness of the interaction between inquiry
      >>> model and mind mapping development of phisical concepts and critical
      >>> skills for students of secondary stage" .
      >>> so i want some reviews,professional books,encyclopedias,specialized
      >>> hand books, year books , journals , MS and PH.D about mind mapping
      >>> Thank you

    • Jonathan Garber
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 31, 2010
        The main Mind Mapping book by Buzan is called "The Mind Map Book".  I have found a few interesting web sites but don't have the links any longer.  They can be found using Google.

        Jonathan