test

  • Judy Randolph
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2010
      "The Universe is Constantly
      Conspiring for My Highest Good,
      bringing me success, love,
      happiness, abundance and all my
      dreams"

      Judith Randolph, MBA, LMT, SET
      Structural Energetic Therapists
      Relief from Acute and Chronic Pain
      RESULTS WELLNESS CENTER
      219 Magnolia Avenue
      Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
      386-690-2278
      MA40038 MM16296

    • Sven Wetzel
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26, 2010
        Hello Judy,

        it is better to say that "The Universe is Constantly Conspiring for My
        Highest Wish." . So than your highest wish is to have love and success
        you get these. And than your highest wish is to have a broken heart you
        get a broken heart!

        By the way: What is your goal for this list? Why you a part of this list?
        I ask because you have no question or anything else in your e-mail.

        Best wishes
        Sven