Hmmm

  • Noel Lackey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2009
      you seem to be resigned to the fact of being an "old man", age is only
      relative, if you feel 18 then you are 18, forget about age and strive to
      make yourself better and better, who cares what age you are? ,The method you
      used gave you a big advantage over possible and as you say it is very simple
      then this is something you must share with us, if it is simple and alows
      people to make big improvements then it is too be welcomed and not laughed
      at, although laughter is always welcome.
      Noel

    • mnempi
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2009
        I think that aging is an objective process, which cannot be reasoned away. Look at the age of competing mind sport athlets!
        The reason, why I do not publish my 100-digit-method is simply this that RĂ¼diger Gamm and I are planning a contest. My only advantage against super-brain RĂ¼diger is my method.

        Ulrich Voigt