Memory Techniques for huge computer books

  • fahim_shk
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2009
      Hi ,

      Greetings from Fahim, a new member joined WWBC. Could anyone suggest me the best and the quickest way to memorize huge computer books.I mean how to mentally hook the contents, topics and subtopics of the book to the already known pegs. It has happened many times we forget navigating through the exact menu or command or window. Is there a way to use long peg list to peg the matter in the book. How could this be done.

      Regards,
      Fahim
      (Reader of Tony Buzan's books "Use Your Perfect Memory", "Use Your Head", "Synapsia" magazine.)