Re: [wwbc] Correction

  • Oumarou DIA
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2009
      Aboslutely right, the next step is to gain speed and that comes with practice and in so doing I hope to memorize quickly the multiplication table from 13 to 99 (as I already know as most people the 1 to 12 tables). Thanks!

      [ODia]

      From: Oumarou DIA <oumardia@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [wwbc] Correction
      To: wwbc@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, February 21, 2009, 4:10 AM

      1. The idea of 'right' is great, it is the multiplication of the 'leftmost' digits should be rightmost digits
      2. The idea of 'left' is equally great, it is the multiplication of the 'rightmost' digitsshould be lefttmost digitsSorry for the inconvenience

      [ODia]