That time again

  • Elliott
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 2, 2008
      If Palin becomes Vice-President tomorrow, would the last one off the
      planet please turn out the lights?

      Thanks in advance...
      Elliott
    • Oumarou DIA
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 2, 2008
        Right on the money Elliot, thanks for the heads up!

        [ODia]

        > If Palin becomes Vice-President tomorrow, would the last one
        > off the
        > planet please turn out the lights?
        >
        > Thanks in advance...
        > Elliott
      • gram
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 3, 2008
          I'm voting for Palin,

          ---
          Virus Database (VPS): 081102-0, 02/11/2008
          Tested on: 11/3/2008 09:35:28

        • Elliott
          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 3, 2008
            You know, there are things you shouldn't say even as a joke.

            --- In wwbc@yahoogroups.com, "gram" <gramario@...> wrote:

            > I'm voting for Palin,
            >

            > ---
            > Virus Database (VPS): 081102-0, 02/11/2008
            > Tested on: 11/3/2008 09:35:28

          • Oumarou DIA
            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 3, 2008
              Yes it takes all kinds the suicidal types, the half-wits and others...

              [ODia]

              > Virus Database (VPS): 081102-0, 02/11/2008
              > Tested on: 11/3/2008 09:35:28

            • Judy Randolph
              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 3, 2008
                Elliott,

                If Palin is president there may not be any lights left to turn off.

                I have been explored the term "Intelligent Stupidity", one example is taking
                nuclear fission and creating weapons of mass destruction that could destroy
                the planet and all life on it.

                It has been extrapolated the stupidity alone is only marginally dangerous,
                however the possibility of Palin as a world leader makes me wish I could
                say, "Beam me up Scotty" Marginally dangerous, my, my,.You know how much
                trouble you can get into playing with Margins.

                It's been a three ring circus and tomorrow the real circus begins.

                And that's all I have to say about politics, back to 'Walden's Pond' my
                friends, going to hug a lot of trees while they are still here.

                Judy

                "The Universe is Constantly
                Conspiring for My Highest Good,
                bringing me success, love,
                happiness, abundance and all my
                dreams"

                Judith Randolph, MBA, LMT, SET
                Structural Energetic Therapists
                Relief from Acute and Chronic Pain
                RESULTS WELLNESS CENTER
                219 Magnolia Avenue
                Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
                386-690-2278
                MA40038 MM16296

                _____

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 3, 2008
                  Ok Gram and I am writing in Santa Claus, isn't the north pole near Alaska?

                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 3, 2008
                    Yes bad old Palin and Mccain, instead fingers crossed we get a man whose close friends include a self confessed racist preacher. We need more people with dodgy connections!

                    Geesh some people are so naive and have such double standards when assessing candidates.

                    Reality is the same as last time, either result is a disaster.

                    You know, there are things you shouldn't say even as a joke.

                    --- In wwbc@yahoogroups. com, "gram" <gramario@.. .> wrote:

                    > I'm voting for Palin,
                    >

                    > ---
                    > Virus Database (VPS): 081102-0, 02/11/2008
                    > Tested on: 11/3/2008 09:35:28

                  • Martin Naylor
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 3, 2008
                      I don't know what planet your on Elliot  the lights have been off for along time ever since we went toys in the attic
                      If Palin becomes Vice-President tomorrow, would the last one off the
                      planet please turn out the lights?

                      Thanks in advance...
                      Elliott

                      Do not think-ACT
                      Every twenty-four hours, thirteen million tons toxic chemicals are released across the globe; 200,000 acres of rain forest are destroyed; more than one hundred plant or animal species go extinct; and 45,000 humans (mostly children) starve to death. Each day, 29,158 children under the age of five die from mostly preventable causes

                      martin

                      Search 1000's of available singles in your area at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started http://au.dating.yahoo.com/?cid=53151&pid=1011

                    • gram rupert
                      Message 10 of 12 , Nov 4, 2008
                        Oops. Glad you all picked that up. Of course, I missed off the rest
                        of the sentence.

                        I'm voting for Palin...for new anchor lady at SNL.

                        gram.

                        Re: That time again
                        Posted by: "Judy Randolph" jrandolph1@...
                        Mon Nov 3, 2008 7:10 am (PST)

                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 4, 2008
                          DISASTER!

                          Yep

                          From: Elliott <elliott.bignell@ <mailto:elliott.bignell%40loanedgenius.com>
                          loanedgenius.com>
                          To: wwbc@yahoogroups. <mailto:wwbc%40yahoogroups.com> com
                          Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 10:05 AM

                          You know, there are things you shouldn't say even as a joke.

                          --- In wwbc@yahoogroups. com, "gram" <gramario@.. .> wrote:

                          > I'm voting for Palin,
                          >

                          > ---
                          > Virus Database (VPS): 081102-0, 02/11/2008
                          > Tested on: 11/3/2008 09:35:28

                        • Oumarou DIA
                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 5, 2008
                            Dear Martin, NOW HOW CAN WE GET YOUR POWERFUL MESSAGE TO OBAMA???? That becomes the urgent question, I trust he may now but he needs a STRONG REMINDER TO MAKE THIS A PRIORITY OF HIS ADMINISTRATION!

                            [ODia]