Re: Listening skills

  • Lacivert
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2008
      Concentration is an essential part of listening. If you can keep your
      concentration level high, your understanding will be better. In
      order to this you may work on your breathing—-it should help.
      Whenever you feel that you are losing the grip you can close your
      eyes and breathe deeply a few times to increase your level of
      alertness.

      Actually if you worked on your breathing more, you would notice that
      it is a miracle technique to be more alert and concentrated in life.
      You have probably noticed that I am referring to meditation.
      Meditation can help to maintain a better concentration in general.

      Cheers,
      Umut