Re: Actual Examples

  • krishsingh1066
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2008
      Hallo Peter

      Here is a challenge

      How about we all contribute to a palace!

      Then memorize it:

      EG:

      1 Front gate, with most excellent and admirable "Private: Bugger Off!"
      wrought iron (locus) bars:)

      2 Gravelly path through perfectly manicured lawn with sign (locus) on
      side stating "I say! Please do try your awfully best to keep of the
      weed, what!".

      3 Fountain: A rather sexy statue of Mmemosyne (locus) in a skimpy wet
      toga-Tshirt, shimmering in the morning sunlight, sprinkling water all
      over the bally shop.

      4 Boot scraper. A large metal U-shaped block (locus) outside the
      house, with an appropriate gutter, to allow you to scrape the crap of
      negadividy from your soul before entering the bally house of fun.

      5. Large door as an entrance. With a perfectly formed knocker
      (locus), of course. Alternatively pull on the ringer and Barbara
      Streisand tones will chime "Memories, like the corners of my.......
      etc,.."

      Keep in line please, any conflicting fives will just have to be
      memorized like all the others. No pushing, plenty of GnT, steady on
      and all that.